Google is already testing Gemini24. September 2023
Google is already testing Gemini
San Francisco, September 24, 2023
According to the information, Google is giving developers access to a large version of Gemini, but not the largest model that would be comparable to OpenAI’s GPT-4.
• Based on the capabilities of DeepMind’s AlphaGo AI system, Gemini is designed to be multimodal and integrate text, images and other data types.
• The series includes large-language models that support chatbots, generate and summarize text, provide coding support, and generate images from user input.
• Gemini aims to combine the decision-making strengths of AlphaGo with advanced language capabilities.
• Jeffrey Dean, Google’s chief scientist, has said that Gemini will leverage Google’s new AI infrastructure, Pathways, to expand training on various data sets.
• Google plans to offer Gemini to enterprises through its Google Cloud Vertex AI service.