Microsoft wants to revamp products with AI24. September 2023
Microsoft wants to revamp products with AI
San Francisco, September 24, 2024
Microsoft is adding new AI enhancements to its Bing search engine, including OpenAI’s DALL-E 3 model. Although Microsoft added DALL-E to Bing Chat this year, it did not specify the version. The company has now confirmed the upgrade to DALL-E 3 for better image reproduction.
• Microsoft has already announced that Windows and its other products will soon have new AI improvements.
• Its AI assistant “Copilot” launches on September 26 for Windows 11 and will expand to Bing, Edge and Microsoft 365 this fall.
• Microsoft says Bing Chat in Bing will be able to “remember” previous chats and take them into account when answering new queries.
• The company believes that the addition of DALL-E 3 in Bing will improve image details such as shadows, fingers and eyes.
• The updated generator now adds digital watermarks, called content credentials, to mark its images as AI-generated.
• Bing Chat Enterprise for Workplace will also be expanded to include multimodal visual search and Image Creator.