Seven black-owned startups commended by Alexa Fund12. July 2022
Seven black-owned startups commended by Alexa Fund
San Francisco, 12/7/2022
Amazon has selected seven Black-founded AI and voice startups for its first Black Founders Build with Alexa Accelerator.
The four-month program offers the startups up to $100,000 in investments from the Alexa Fund, as well as incubation and mentorship opportunities. Amazon selected the startups based on their ability to use Alexa AI – to create innovation across multiple industries. Could.
Winners of the cohort are:
DOSS Group Inc.: Developer of a voice-activated intelligent assistant for real estate.
- Kiddie Kredit: An ‘activity management tool’ to teach children about credit.
- moment.ai: Vehicular AI monitoring system to improve driver safety.
- MYAVANA: Beauty technology company with AI-powered personalized hair care guidance.
- One Stop Wellness Inc.: Health literacy platform for companies to incentivize employees in finding and following better health practices.
- PayTalk: Voice commerce engine from the Wiscount Corporation to simplify transactions securely by voice.
- Seam Social Labs: Survey and data collection platform using natural language processing tools to gather information.