Adobe: Photo editor can automatically recognize objects in Fotos6. October 2023
Adobe: Photo editor can automatically recognize objects in Fortos
San Francisco, October 6, 2023
Adobe is expected to launch Project Stardust, an AI-powered photo editor that automatically identifies objects in photos and makes it easy to move, delete or modify them. Project Stardust allows users to select objects with one click instead of having to accurately outline them.
• Adobe is expected to unveil the photo editing tool at the Adobe Max event next week.
• According to a promotional video, the “object-aware editing engine” automatically identifies objects in photos to make editing easier.
• In a demo, the software was able to identify a suitcase in a photo and allow the user to move or delete it and its shadow while keeping the background the same.
◦ Additionally, by entering the phrase “yellow flowers” in a text prompt, the user can add a bouquet of flowers from various options.
• Project Stardust also includes a tool similar to Photoshop’s Contextual Task Bar that anticipates the next steps in the image design process and suggests quick edits.